5.11.2009

Haha... Rap Chop



Ok, so a friend showed me this video on you-tube where someone mixed the Magic Chop commercial into a rap and I thought I'd share it because it's really funny in my opinion.

I don't own a Magic Chop, but I do own a Pampered Chef Food Chopper, which is built exactly the same. What I love about this little gadget? It makes chopping a breeze, especially when there are a lot of things to chop. I use it mostly for onions, because I'm really sensitive to amino acid sulfoxides (the gas that gets released when you break the cell membranes of onions). I find it very helpful when making soups and needing to chop onions, celery, carrots, and herbs. My only complaint would be that it doesn't do a very pretty fine chop with vegetables, so if you're going for presentation, you may want to do it by hand.

1 comment: